Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh man. Thank god.

I really thought they'd call the Webb/Allen race when I was in freaking India. CBS: I'm totally okay with you interrupting my television program to tell me that THE DEMS FINALLY TOOK BACK CONGRESS. Yes, I'm okay with that. Twelve long years people. I feel like I have to call everyone I know.

More good news? My new camera came today! It actually came yesterday, but they never leave packages on our doorstep, so I signed the slip and left a note to leave it with our neighbors, who are always, ahem, "home." Except we have some kind of MacGyver mailman, because Christopher said when he came home today he noticed our doormat wasn't there. Oh - wait, there it is, tucked over the railing...what? He picked it up and the box was underneath. I can totally see our mailman furtively hiding the package, eyes darting around to make sure no one was watching, and maybe plucking some ivy off the fence to camouflage it real good.

The camera's so pretty. And light! I'm going to have to go play around with it and get used to the new controls. I also bought a book on Travel Photography, just to brush up on some stuff and maybe flip through while I'm over there. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two.

What to be more excited about: my new camera or the impending restitution of our lost liberties?? Replevy the Constitution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares