Tuesday, November 07, 2006

This is why I got rid of my landline...

I just got my first robo-call, yeah, at 6:22pm. Somehow it went straight to voicemail, so I didn't know who it was at first. I checked immediately and while I was checking I got another one. Fuckers. I don't care if it is Bill Clinton, my cell phone is off-limits to you asses. I already voted anyway! Also, I have a 202 area code, why do they even care if I went to the polls at all? "Fenty must have a 99% landslide! 98% just isn't good enough!"

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, November 09, 2006, Anonymous roonie said...

ALL I GOT for about four weeks was robocalls. Morning, noon, and night - robo, robo, robo. I have a landline for my DSL. Ugh. I took the phone off the hook for extended periods of time on numerous occasions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares