Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tryptophan-less naptime

Hehe. Turkeys flee New Jersey.
Whew. I'm beat. It turns out I have a LOT of crap. With a zipcar I made two trips to the apartment with large loads. The Matrix I rented actually held a ton of stuff, and yet it still seems like I could make ten more trips and not get it all done. Well maybe not that many, and really most of what's left is the empty furniture I'm going to move Saturday with the truck, so that makes it seem like it's still a full house here. Tonight I packed up the kitchen (and discovered more of my stuff missing, natch), always the toughest part with all the glassware. I feel like I've got the Thanksgiving after-dinner coma tiredness, but without the food. Though I did have some delicious strawberry ice cream.

I've reserved a pick-up truck from U-Haul for 6:30pm Friday to the same time Saturday. I hope I don't get screwed and arrived to the not so unusual, "Oh sure, you reserved it, but we don't actually have it here."

In other news, am I the only one who's going to stay home next Thursday to watch Madonna's concert? My brain says no, but my hips say yes. Also, I'm catching up with some Top Chef right now, and can we all agree that Sam is the sexiest man alive? Even though he wears a headband? And much like Henry in Season 1, he's so obviously going to win that I don't even know why they're still going through with the next ten episodes.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sister,
I agree wholeheartedly about sam. you obviously have exquisite taste. I love him so much I actually did a blog search on him which is how I found you. I wasn't even that excited about 'top chef' after project runway ended, but then I discovered sam. sadly, he's got a wedding ring. :o(
cheers,
dianna

 
At 12:02 AM, November 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

". . . my hips say yes."

Damn. That's hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares