Friday, November 03, 2006

Yay new stuff!

I bought the couch last night, though I'm concerned that Ikea still hasn't sent me an email receipt. Guess I'll have to see if they charged my card yet. Those delivery fees are a bitch, yo. Nearly $200! Anyway, they don't even have any in stock at College Park, so picking it up wasn't an option.

I also bought my camera, settling on Scott's advice with the adorable Canon Elph, convinced more by it's quick shot-to-shot time than anything else. But the price was good, too. I was hoping for a little more than 6mp, because I want to be able to blow them up large, but I was sacrificing more by getting higher MPs than by limiting myself to 14x19s.

I totally procastinated buying my Borat tickets, but I think that's a good thing. I completely forgot that I have to disassemble all the effing furniture in my house so I can get it down the stairs. Tonight's my last night sleeping on a bed, then it's all heroin-addict chic for me, waking up on an old mattress on the floor for the next two weeks. Anyone want to come to Tenleytown to pick up my queen this afternoon? No? Alright. This is looking to be quite an exciting Friday night, people. Lucky for me, it looks like it's going to be all hands on deck tomorrow for the furniture moving, which means I better stock up on beer and perhaps some grillable meats.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, November 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you see Borat? It's the kind of thing that is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM going to get a release in the middle of Georgia ("who'd wanna watch a movie about a buncha foreigners?" totally missing the point, of course), and my very small inquiring mind wants to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares