Friday, December 15, 2006

Tragedy! And Vindication! At the Tragedy of Others!

Okay, the first tragedy? The Powers that Be blocked blogger.com at work! No, actually, they only blocked beta.blogger.com (which I use) and not regular blogger. You know what that means. Oops. Luckily, Maisnon showed me how to email in my posts, so that's what I'm doing now. Hopefully the html isn't all screwy. I seem to be able to read blogs still, but anything that opens a beta.blogger address - like comments - gets an Unacceptable Use Alert. Boo.

My vindication, you ask? THIS. How many times have I told you people that lettuce is the abomination of vegetables and, though I rarely have proof, that it's the most common source of food poisoning in fast food restaurants. I'm sorry that so many people had to get sick so that I could sit here in my rightness and be right, except not really because YOU SHOULDN'T BE EATING LETTUCE EVER. Much less at freaking Taco Bell. Yeesh.

P.S. Today is my last day at work until January 22!

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, December 15, 2006, Blogger Faultline USA said...

Agreed! I gave up lettuce and fast food after getting sick one too many times!
“We have a nation consisting of a growing number of single individual households – working adults with little time or inclination to cook at home. Additionally more and more overworked Moms and Dads are opting to give their children fast food meals at least once a day. Many of our 20-40 something folks are into healthy living which often includes a preference for eating loads of dark leafy veggies and salads at the local salad bar. How many meals do you eat out daily? Can you afford to trust your very life to just any restaurant? Should you risk eating the fresh produce you purchase at the grocery store? . . .”

To read and comment on the rest of the article go to “Taco Bell, Biodefense, and Illegal Immigration: You Connect the Dots”
http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2006/12/taco-bell-biodefense-and-illegal.html

 
At 2:03 PM, December 15, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

my lettuce hatred brings out the crazy freepers, apparently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares