Thursday, January 11, 2007

Also, there are none in Paris.

So I upgraded from a Texan ex-con for dinner, to a hot Parisian backpacker for breakfast. He was sitting next to me at the coffee shop this morning and asked me if I knew anything good to do in Bangalore (I don't, except shopping and going to weddings). But we hit it off and had quite the interesting conversation about our respective experiences in India, where to go and not to go, and how long is a good time to stay (we both lamented that those stupid "jobs" keep us from staying longer than a month). He was on his way to the airport to go home, unfortunately, but we had a nice breakfast together, and I guess I'll just have to keep a look out for the next man!

There's a movie theater next to my hotel, so I think I might catch the evening showing of Dhoom-2, the latest Bollywood flick that's raging the box offices here. There won't be English subtitles, but I think I'll get the drift...or just enjoy the cheesy dancing. Maybe I'll meet a 6'3" Austrailian in Bangalore on a model shoot.

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous sylvie said...

Is it said that the French are the best lovers? Or is it Latin lovers? I should do some research to resolve this.

 
At 9:19 AM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

I'll help.

 
At 3:05 PM, January 14, 2007, Anonymous Paul said...

what the hell are you two talking about? its definitely indians, and half-indians are even better!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares