Friday, March 02, 2007

Ha.

You know, I was telling David how I felt guilty for having the tickets and he was like, "they're the assholes, if it's really for charity why are they only playing one show?"

Exactly. But hey, now I might just go! Better go find an album or something.

***

Oh, don't worry, TDP fans, I've been asked a few times tonight, and I'm still doing the thing for the contest. I want you to wait for your "chance" during the second show-down , because hey, why do homework when you don't have to, right?

Still. I've got the tickets, and am willing and am more than hilariously able to read your submissions. Turn them in now, or wait for the new ticket sales, it's up to you, but I will surely read them, and likely print them. God, I love this country.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, are you doing a contest or not? I'm a legitimate fan who found your contest through Google. I'm also really busy. If you're for real, I'll take the time to write. But don't jerk people around.

 
At 10:12 AM, March 03, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

Don't worry anon fan, I'm still doing the contest, and I updated the post for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares