Wednesday, March 07, 2007

so tired...

You know it's getting rough when it's just over at 10pm at Solly's. We had a little Staffwise happy hour, which I thought I wouldn't be able to make it out to, but I ended up catching them and swilled a few cheap beers, washed down with a falafel from the g spot (they totally deliver to solly's! except, only in theory, since we got starved and eventually David had to go get it). Apparently I hadn't been sly enough walking in with my bags. Just one beer back, during some booooring conversation about soccer or whatever was on the tv, I was like, "So, you guys wanna see this??" David's like, "Yeah yeah, you're all proud of those Kinkos bags. What did you get?" What did I get! Check it:

Exposed title cards

Title cards, baby. And I cut every single one of those by hand on this awesome paper cutter machine that's way more high class than the old "at least one kid in your class cut his thumb off" chopper kind. The posters have the show description on them, but I like how you can make out the shadow of "Exposed" on them there.

We hang the show tomorrow! Holy christ, I'm tired. Off to bed.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

So lemme get this straight, Ruud van Nistelrooy = boring, and title cards = cool?

What the hell was in that falafel?

 
At 10:27 PM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

You got it straight.

Delicious hummus, that's what.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares