Monday, April 30, 2007

ahhhh

Last night I did a load of sheets and since they were all white, I
threw a couple white sweaters in there that I've been meaning to wash.
Then I set it to wash *and* dry (yeah, it does both, which is much
more annoying than you'd think). WTF. What person in their late
twenties is still accidentally miniturizing their clothes? Obviously
I'm not ready for 28. Can I just get a do-over for 27?

In other news, my coworker chose 8am on a monday to start her
passive-aggressive tirade by changing our itineray after nearly three
weeks without telling me. So I'm sitting outside my house (where it's
starting to rain) wondering where tf the car is, and she answers,
we're all here waiting on you. Oh, what, you didn't know? Ah, we
changed it and forgot to tell you - apologies!

Arrrggggggg.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, April 30, 2007, Anonymous sylvie said...

yeah...its time to break open a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

 
At 1:39 PM, April 30, 2007, Anonymous bluegrasshole said...

...or your co-worker's face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares