Friday, May 25, 2007

Guess what I'm doing this weekend:

Well hello there...

Smile, D.C.! I have my mini-tutorial from a somewhat decent photographer scribbled on various notepads so I have somewhere to begin -- because yo, this shit has got a lot of buttons -- and a tentative date to hit up sunrise tomorrow. It's also a lot lighter than I feared, though I imagine after an afternoon of shooting it's going to get a little heavy in the hands, particularly with that monster of a lens. But no fear! I will just have to bulk up. Protein shakes and the like (steak on the grill tonight?). I bought a new camera bag but it probably won't be here until next week (but gosh, it's pretty) and am, at the moment, trying to resist buying any other accessories until I learn how to use the damn thing, as oft as I am to get ahead of myself. I only ask that you not laugh at the first photos I post, and perhaps not browse through my amazing set of Flickr contacts immediately before or after you look at mine. Though, no doubt, I'll be posting only my own work to Photo of the Day soon enough, giving me all the more justification to tell the commenters to 'STFU and bask in my glorious choices for PotD!'

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, June 03, 2007, Anonymous Tracy said...

congrats on your new camera, it's a beauty. what kind of camera bag did you buy? happy shooting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares