Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tonight, we booze.

Tonight is "Break Shit for Heather's Birthday Part Two: Solly's." (And in fact have already gotten clearance from Solly himself to bust open chairs over anyone yelling "surprise" to someone who's not me in the vicinity of my party...there's a reason why we love this bar.) I'm looking forward to a warm-up at Ben's with some folks, then on to some late night boozing. Oh, but, surprise! Sylvie came over this morning with an enormous box that was my birthday present from the Staffwise gang. Look at what these fuckers got me:

Happy Birthday to Me

My liver is shuddering, but my mouth is watering. Um, after party at my house?

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, May 13, 2007, Anonymous sylvie said...

they look so pretty....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares