Monday, May 21, 2007

you'll feel better when you get a meal

In my thoroughly detailed review of the show last night, how could I have forgotten Rifle Man?? I noticed him first because he was blocking my view with his black, unbent baseball hat rim (asshole). He objectively looked like the kind of guy you have absolutely no desire to be trapped with in a packed room with precious few exits. An impression made all the more firmly when I noticed his black t-shirt, two sizes too large, with diagonal "stripes" made of rifles. Hunting rifles, AK-47s, sawed-off shotguns. Any gun larger than a six-shooter was lined up in little marching rows across his chest and back.

Mom, I just figured out what I'm getting you for your birthday!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, May 21, 2007, Anonymous Bluegrasshole said...

I was thinking about designing a women's T-Shirt with Howitzers on the chest. I'd call it "Tanks for the Mammaries"

Thanks folks! Don't forget to tip your waitress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares