Thursday, September 27, 2007

Perspective: Lost

Ugh. I am having one of those weeks months. My life is so hard, guys. Dramatic sigh!

I just need a vacation, a real one. I'm tired of other people's dramas being all up in my face. And this house buying nonsense has moved firmly from exciting to excruciating. And now I'm sick. Sick! (cough) At least I got a few days off work, but now I just feel lazy. And my latest netflix movie sucked. You know what, Jarheads? War sucks, I get it. That's what you filmed two hours of? I mean, shit. Even the shirtless scenes weren't worth it since they were chock full of homoerotic gay hate. Hoo-ah!


Tomorrow's Friday and I have three days packed with activities. Dinner party, check! Book nerd fest, check! Crafty bastardness, check! And lots of camera clicking and possibly some steak eating. I'll call it a little mini-vacation.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous dcBookNerd said...

tell more about the house. what are you getting and where?

 
At 9:30 PM, September 27, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

I'll provide more stalking information if I actually end up buying the house. Til then, I don't need any competitors. ;)

 
At 5:50 PM, September 29, 2007, Blogger Sandra Schwab said...

I hope you'll get well soon, Heather! And, a vacation? Yup. I'd need one, too. At the moment the sight of my laptop (on which I do all my academic and creative writing) makes me want to scream.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your house-buying venture will have a happy ending after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares