Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Progress!

Finally some good news on the house buying front. Sorta. At least good in the "they finally got back to me" sense. They said they wouldn't accept the type of loan I wanted (that's such a stupid part of buying foreclosures, that *that* bank gives a shit what your mortgage is), but my realtor worked with my lender to do some adjustments and we're pretty sure we're going to come back with something they're okay with. Which at least means YAY we're officially in negotiations now!

But let's focus on events much closer in the future. There is so much to do this weekend! Who is pumped for the National Book Festival? If you said ME you'd be RIGHT. I don't know why, this goes on annually and this is the first year I've even made plans to go. But now I've got my fancy camera, my partner in nerd crime to go with, and a FREE WEEKEND. Then Sunday there's Crafty Bastards, which I've never been to either. I think I'm just pumped to start doing more things in the city. I was kind of jampacked with plans this summer, but I'd like to start going to things just to go to them, and, of course, to start practicing with my camera all the time.

Which reminds me, I've put more wedding photos up. They're not done yet, and I'm saving the whole blog post of my experience for when I've finished, but here's my progress so far. Some of them still need to be reprocessed, so if you have any advice, leave it in the comments to the photo.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Sarah Moffett said...

Your blog came up while looking for other DC'ers commentary on the upcoming National Book Festival, a/k/a Bibliophile Woodstock. It'll be my first trip, which is downright embarrassing considering I've been living in DC since its inception. The joys of the District. There is never a lack of nerd related activities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares