Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Shoe crisis averted!

Sylvie and I had a tag team session on Zappos this evening and came up with a winner for the shiny dress, especially after I finally realized what color it was: champagne! It's a shiny bubbly alcohol colored dress. And I got these fairly neutral but a little sparkly shoes to go with them.

As for the yellow dress, the internets have spoken. I'll wear my brown peep-toes and return the fancy gold shoes. Y'all are the best. The best! And I'm going to leave those photos up only long enough for the people who commented to see my comments, then I'm deleting those ugly fuckers. One day I'll learn to take pretty pictures. But not today friends. Not today.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, September 05, 2007, Anonymous chai said...

love it! :)

and you are welcome. anything for fashion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares