Thursday, October 04, 2007

house update

I know it's been awhile since I've written about the house. It's some pretty hardcore nonsense over here. We are officially in negotiations, and we may even be to the point were this time tomorrow I could be in contract (whoa), but the ridiculousness that has preceded this point has pretty much worn me out. About two weeks ago, when we thought we were never going to hear back form the bank, my realtor took me out to see more houses. Talk about depressing; I couldn't even think about it. If this falls through, me and these house-buying business are going to have a trial separation.

If explaining all the crazy types of mortgages I've been written through weren't boring as hell, I could fell blog pages with it. But! There will be updates tomorrow. There might be some frantic stove-buying on craigslist in my near future.

Update: Oh! And if I get the house -- my first home improvement project? Hell yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares