Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It all begins again...

Hooray!

The past few months have seen me scouring the city for a suitable venue for this years' show and compiling all the little details necessary for today's announcement. The show is officially open for submissions. We'll be hosted at Civilian Art Projects, and I'm excited that we'll also have some events (okay, probably just one) to go along with it.

Tell your friends and enemies to get in while the gettin's good. Now I just get to kick back and watch the pool fill up with awesome photos.

Also, I'm tired, y'all. For real. I actually just wrote two paragraphs on today's house drama, but deleted it because, well, it made me even more tired just reading it over again. But Washington Gas can suck me. I'll say that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares