Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another low for humanity

As if I hadn't already lost all faith in the world. First America voted George W. Bush into office twice, then I discover that customer service ain't what it used to be, and now this.

Last night I posted on flickr the Mirrored Doors to Hell that exist in my bathroom:

I hope God punishes whoever designed this cabinet

And here I thought this was just some horror of design masterminded by the freakshow previous owner who brought me such novelties as the Kitchen Cabinets That Don't Close and Marion Barry's Hot Tub. Turns out this beast is MASS PRODUCED.

And not a little bit mass produced, says yet another with one hanging in her home, but SERIOUSLY mass produced.

My only consolation now, I guess, is that I don't suffer alone.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, January 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We totally had one in our last apartment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares