Monday, January 28, 2008

It's been an exciting food day.

First, I got a knock on my office door and I could have kissed the courier when I saw when he was holding.
YESSSSSSSS!!!!
Me and four other people freaked out in so much excitement that my whole work day was pretty much ruined.

Then on my way home I stopped by the grocery store and waited in line for 20 minutes so I could get the one crucial ingredient for dinner that I forgot over the weekend, balsamic vinaigrette. What would I put it on, you ask?

THE SALAD OF VICTORY RETURNS!
BEHOLD

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, January 29, 2008, Blogger Kate said...

Looks like the best day ever! VICTORY!

 
At 6:32 AM, January 31, 2008, OpenID mercimonsieur said...

Yay, Return of the Salad of Victory!

I'm not a coffee drinker, though - coffee syrup sounds icky. It isn't?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares