Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh yes, I'll wait.


Yesterday I put up on Flickr a picture of my new fridge, innocently adding that it would be used to house my stockpile of coffee ice cream, when a Flickr pal of mine burst forth with the information that such a thing as "coffee syrup" exists. A few of us wondered how such a magical substance could exist without any of us knowing, and as it turns out, it's kept close to the bosom of those darn Rhode Islanders, who went so far as to make Coffee Milk their state beverage.


Since this was the most exciting thing to happen to me in hours, I spent precious time today googling coffee syrup and --yes!-- I found a proprietor who would sell this delicious sticky substance by the caseful. It didn't take long for me to find four other people, most of whom responded with cries of joy unbounded by the limits of mere human emotion, who would go in with me on a six pack, reasonably priced at $19.95 including shipping and tax.

The sad cliffhanger to this tale? It takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. But I'm a patient woman. I'll wait for my treasure to come.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, January 19, 2008, Blogger christian said...

I hope you saved that needle so we can shoot it up when it comes in.


*droooooooool*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares