Sunday, March 30, 2008

Done and done...or, not.

Just got home, in time to find out why my alarm didn't go off at 9am this morning...since it was set for pm. I'm a little shocked there isn't one single photo yet on Flickr from today's photo shoot. I took a few myself, but I have 500 photos from California, 300 from a behind-the-scenes shoot from weeks ago, event photos to put on a cd, and more, so they may not see the light of day soon.

Now I only have my Washingtonian blog to write, some news feeds to scour for post ideas, perhaps writing a few reviews I've had in my head for awhile, doing some of that work work that I bring home the bacon with, thinking up a name for my new business, eating this on-the-verge-of-going-bad grapefruit, and watching last week's Top Chef episode, all to do before I go to bed. It's 9pm according to my alarm -- go!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, March 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That candle isn't going to last very long.

 
At 10:28 PM, March 30, 2008, Blogger Heather said...

God, I know, I'm totally going to run out of time to eat that grapefruit tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares