Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Later, Bitches



I'll be 70 degrees and mild for the rest of the week and into next. My voice is back, I'm done with project #2938490, and I'm headed on my virgin trip on Virgin America, nonstop to LAX. I'll be gorging myself on this and some of this. Doing a little work because God says it must be always so, but mostly visiting family and pretending my life will magically become calm and peaceful by the time I return to D.C.

Not likely, but it won't make the mexican feast any less delicious or the sun any less brilliantly sunny for the next six days. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go find my bathing suit.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, March 18, 2008, Anonymous Marie said...

Have you flown Virgin America before? I booked a flight to SF in May with them mainly because it was a cheap nonstop flight but I was also drawn to all the cool 'extras' you get (personal entertainment console, ambient lighting, and supposed extra leg room). Let me know how it is!

 
At 11:10 PM, March 18, 2008, Blogger Kate said...

You are a jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares