Sunday, June 29, 2008

Grandma joins the internet

Oh ho, just kidding, it's only me. After signing up for Twitter eight months ago and promptly abandoning it, something strange came over me last night and I decided to give it a go. Maybe my love affair with Flickr was waning and I needed a new digital high, or maybe I was in agony knowing that there were people out there who wouldn't know instantly about the giant bug I just saw in my kitchen. Why wouldn't you want to know, right?

So you can now follow me where ever I may go, reading every observation I make, as I, um, tweet my way along under heathermg. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, July 29, 2008, Blogger yh said...

I, too, had a brief lull in Twitter activity a number of months ago. It's hard to stay away from!

 
At 3:04 PM, September 15, 2008, Anonymous Sarah E. Moffett said...

Hmmm...it looks like your attention is elsewhere. Come back with tales of DC when life permits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares